Collection and Use of Personal Information
Company may collect personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) in order to provide better service to our clients. The collected information is used only to achieve its purpose.
Use of Data
Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To compile statistical data on user behavior, etc. (However, data will be compiled so as not to disclose the identity of individual users).
- To grasp the usage of the service, and to use it for improvement of the service and development of new service.
- To send emails and confirmation notifications for requested services, etc.
Protection of Personal Information
Company handles clients' personal information with utmost care. In order to provide better services to our clients, Company may delegate handling of personal information to an outsourcing company. In that case, handling and protection of personal information will be strictly regulated by the consignment contract with the subcontractor.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information will not be shared with, or disclosed to, any third parties, except the outsourcing contractor, unless Company has your explicit consent. However, Company may disclose your information without having your consent in the following cases:
- If Company judges that our client has caused damages to other clients, Company, or an affiliate, it may provide the information to the sufferer, the police or other related authorities.
- Company may provide the information if required by the Court, Police, Bar Association, Consumers Information Center or other Public Institutions.
Furthermore, Company may disclose statistical data to potential business partners and other third parties in order to explain itself or for other legal purposes. In such cases, the information provided is purely statistical data (e.g. a thirty-year old woman living in Kyoto) and in a form which does not allow personal identification.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- The copyright of all illustrations, images, text, programs, and other contents of this website belong to the Company or the production company. Therefore, they may not be used for any other purposes besides personal use.
- The following cases are not included under 'Personal Use'. The use for commercial purposes. The use damaging the image of Company's products.
Limitation of Liability
- Company does not guarantee for the preciseness, certainty and safety of the information on this website.
- Company will not be liable for any damages that may arise out of your use of information provided at this website.
- If you voluntarily disclose personal information (at bulletin board etc.), that information may be used by other users. Company are not responsible for any damage caused in that case.
- Unfortunately, Company cannot guarantee the security of your information at the time of its transmission. Please transmit your information on your own responsibility.
- Company may change the information on this website without prior notice. It may also cancel or suspend the operation and service of the website. Company shall not be responsible for any damages caused in that case.
- You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org